First build ever need suggestions/help

Hello I am currently in act 4 on my first playthrough. I will soon hit the new difficulty and would like to get help to improve my build.

I am currently playing a hybrid melee/archer character. Most of my points are in str but slowly transitionning towards dex to make bow my main weapon. Heres the build

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAQTkCLEaPiFgMfsyfjboOlI9_D_8QKBDMUSeU7tVtVhjWK9eE18_YVJ10Hloe4x_44ZghymNfptYqW6_1cEExFjG2Ohm707yL_ZI_7A=

As you can see so far i didnt commit any skill to a particular weapon but more in stats and resistances.
I did get the perk that adds my str to ranged damage. My next points are going towards the gladiator perk that removes the speed penalty from armor and the 3 resistances nods past the diamond skin perk.

Please leave any tips you have, like how good is lifesteal? Is is worth taking iron reflexes to turn evasion into armor? What type of armor should i wear (armor vs evasion vs both)? Are the +10 str nods still worth it? the +5%/10% max HP worth it? Did i miss something?

thank you for your time
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2017, 11:38:42 PM
anyone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info