Account hacked?

When i started the launcher today it said that someone from a different region logged into my account so it was locked, but the said region is my neighboring town so it may just be a false alarm/mistake by the software that grinding gear games is using to determine the location. Anyways i changed my password and i am cureently scanning my system. What are your thoughts on this? Did someoneone hack my pc or not
"
Justinan wrote:
When i started the launcher today it said that someone from a different region logged into my account so it was locked, but the said region is my neighboring town so it may just be a false alarm/mistake by the software that grinding gear games is using to determine the location. Anyways i changed my password and i am cureently scanning my system. What are your thoughts on this? Did someoneone hack my pc or not

I don't know anything about GGGs security so I can't speak on that, but it really could either be a glitch or a hack. No big deal either way, just make sure you have a good password that is completely random and nobody who knows you could figure out. Don't freak out, these things happen pretty commonly now.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info