Sooo... Was ordering food, "I didn't see you."

I was ordering food and before you do you take a number. There's small screen let's you know when it's your turn, however today it wasn't working. So everyone has to wait and it becomes a polite, "you're here first go ahead." Until a black gentlemen just walks in front of everyone.

Behind the counter is a black woman... "what would you like?"

A white female behind me speaks up, "excuse me mam we were here first."

The black female attendant ignored her... and continued to process the black gentlemens order. Well now that really pissed me off and others. Suffice to say I let it go so did others. My turn to order came... I approached.

"Morning can I have...-" As I was talking I noticed her mumbling. She seemed to be in a bad mood but she did something that set off my trigger. As she poured some vinegar on my sandwich I kid you not this what she mumbled, "can't stand you white bitches."

You know sometimes when you're deep in thought and by accident you don't notice yourself talking out loud. Well I just completely laughed. I just laughed, how does someone get so upset over a non racial scenario. Well the lady also laughed, apologized and said. "Sorry hun didn't realize..." Well I figured she just having a bad day. But I did say something to her...

"You do know he cut the line..."

She said, "he didn't he was here before but because the prompter doesn't work don't want to waste my breathe explaining it to every customer."

Well... Perception.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Mar 12, 2017, 5:31:19 PM
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2017, 5:30:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info