Exclusive mtx, specificly the pilgram hat and the other 5 variations

I purchased the pilgrim hat when it was exclusive, because it was exclusive. Now there is like 5 versions of it just straight up copy pasted then added to.. Das not cool bro.

I feel asif I've been scammed at this point as not only did I purchase the pilgrim hat and victorious wings and use em every single league on everysingle character, but now there is even a legacy brimmed hat?(pilgrim hat+silver wings)

Stop claiming the mtx are going to be exclusive just to copy past it next league for a couple extra bucks and rip off players who have been paying for mtx's from asfar back as openbeta.

ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE.
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2017, 1:46:18 PM
Hi

LOL I am more annoyed that I returned after a year hiatus only to note that my ornate pilgrim hat and witch hat clip on the back of my duelist head, WHICH NEVER OCCURRED BEFORE...Please fix many people paid good money for these limited MTXe's to only have them CLIP now?

Thank you and cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info