SSF EQ Juggernaut Passive Tree feedback

Hi, guys.
Looking for feedback on my skill tree only. I'll tweak with items later, but i need to know if my tree is messed up. Yeah, maybe it's wrong to request that type of feedback, based only on the tree, but i'll be happy if you can help me with some advice.

I play on SSF Legacy SC. My goal is to make tanky marauder with physical damage aoe skill. Right now i'm playing with earthquake, but i can switch eventualy if you recommend me better skill. I play on and off since beta, but i have around 150-160 hrs only, so actualy i'm pretty new.

The gems i'm using at the moment are:

Earthquake - main AoE.
Heavy Strike - single target
Ancestral Warchief - just for support and clearing
Leap Slam - for mobility
Stone Golem
Warlord's Mark
Herald of Ash

Red all the way... :D

And now the tree:

EQJugg
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2017, 12:49:01 PM
I think you really need templar aoe nodes for EQ, get it asap.
And i would respec Armour mastery and Wrecking ball nodes, attack speed not so important for EQ builds in my opinion.
Sorry for my english
Last edited by Maxjke3h on Mar 10, 2017, 12:10:02 PM
Great!
Fortunatly i skipped these nodes, cus they were more like fillers, so no need to refund them. :)

My current build progression (lvl 50 atm)

Will go through Retribution to Amplify, then.

Thanx! :)
Last edited by bugse82 on Mar 10, 2017, 12:34:14 PM
I am playing EQ Jugg as well, you can look the tree/gear on my character Ttaaeeyyeeoon. I don't have the best gear or anything at the moment, but you can see the direction I am going for. The most important thing if you play Jug is max endurance charges. Most of your damage/defense depends on your endurance charges.

Gear wise, obviously it will probably be harder for you to get the same gear since you are SSF. Weapon wise, I am using Kongor's at the moment (I took it off my character atm), but I am trying to get the new Tidebreaker unique. On the weapon, I have ancestral warchief-faster atk- melee phys - conc effect.
Last edited by wong8egg on Mar 10, 2017, 12:36:43 PM
Thanx!
Will try to tweak my charges and aoe.
The future of my gear is blurry AF, cus the SSF, indeed. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info