Puppy Sneezing... Can dogs have allergies?

So I purchased an Aussie Toy, and Vet said healthy spent 100$ on her first shots. Soooo adorable... I'll post picture later. Any dog lovers around that know?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2017, 11:03:52 AM
They probably can.
Yes, dogs can have allergies and if you have a dog with allergies be prepared to spend lots of money at the vet.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Not doom and gloom yet. Wait a while and see if it gets better. Sometimes major environmental changes can cause dogs to have allergy attacks. Especially pups.
Censored.
You should shower.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Yes, they can, mines allergic to something, we're still trying to figure out what. Be on the look out for constant licking of themselves if you suspect allergies, as that can cause rashes which causes more licking and so on.
Last edited by j33bus on Mar 9, 2017, 12:25:49 PM
Went for a second opinion her breed is very allergic especially to wool. First Vet fired his ass... Such nice technicians though. Second vet was amazing knows her dog breeds. She told me to have her fixed, I told her I didn't spend 2700$ to not have at least one generation of puppies. She told me she would I've longer and not be so predisposed to cancer. Because she's a toy she would have a c section rather than natural birth.

Ugh I don't want her to suffer... So I'm getting her fixed I'll probably freeze her DNA.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
dogs can and do have allergies and you can get 1 a day tablets for them from the vet, some will recommend children's small dose allergy pills, but either needs to be taken with food. I crush the ones for my dogs and mix them up in liverwurst so they gobble it down.
"
rediornot wrote:
dogs can and do have allergies and you can get 1 a day tablets for them from the vet, some will recommend children's small dose allergy pills, but either needs to be taken with food. I crush the ones for my dogs and mix them up in liverwurst so they gobble it down.

Thanks.

@everyone thank you as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info