Things are turning up

Last month i was penniless. doctors wanted to destroy my thyroid and billed me nearly 3 grand.
Had to get on food stamps and borrow some money from my mother. The help wanted is just fucking awful. every job is either minimum wage or requires 4 years of experience.
Was considering a life of crime just to stay alive... At least prisoners get fed in a heated room.
And then, the county welfare office offered to pay my electric bill. And when i called my old boss to ask for a good reference, she offered me my old job back despite quitting without notice... twice.
I feel as if there has been a mountain on my back pressing against my chest. And now, it has been lifted off.
God i hate our system. I hate money. I hate being controlled. I hate being limited by others. I hate artificial responsibilities. I just hate.
Damn my imagination for being able to see how things could be so much better.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2017, 5:00:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info