[2.5 - .6 pending on patch notes] Fireball Ignite BM Zerk/Ele

Only updating the Witch thread. Ignite without ele prolif is just way too annoying for clear speed.

Link to Ele build

Videos - none yet waiting on legacy
Spoiler

Haven't made it yet! Waiting on Legacy. Will add eventually.

Stats - no screenshots only path of building stats
Spoiler

Haven't made either character yet. Will add actual screenshots eventually, but probably only one of the ascendancies.

Path of Building stats
Elementalist:
6300 life 560 ES
23.9k tooltip with FB-GMP-Cont-Conc-FirePen
471.3k ignite dps on left side character stats with FB-GMP-Cont-Conc-FirePen
1.43mil ignite dps on left side character stats with FB-SlowProj-Cont-Conc-FirePen

Berserker:
7200 life 530 ES
22k tooltip with FB-GMP-Cont-Conc-FirePen
551k ignite dps on left side character stats with FB-GMP-Cont-Conc-FirePen
1.67mil ignite dps on left side character stats with FB-SlowProj-Cont-Conc-FirePen

Classes and Ascendancies
Spoiler

There are two choices you can make with this build (I think): Elementalist and Berserker. People can argue about other Ascendancies in the comments if they want, but I believe these are the two best options by far. Elementalist is chosen for better quality of life and faster clear speed with the ignite proliferation and slightly better ignite chance, though Berserker isn't too bad at igniting with just the skill. Berserker is chosen to boss kill at the expense of clear speed. You get some leech and more importantly 40% more damage that double dips into ignites. You can basically kill bosses fairly quickly with just a 1l Fireball (240k ignite dps on my Path of Building calculation). I would say the Berserker's ignite is about 15-30% more than the Elementalist's. You also get about 1k more life. If you want to normalize the damage to get more life nodes, you can get maybe 1.5k more life than the Elementalist version with the same damage.

Path of Building codes:
Elementalist: http://pastebin.com/BkZuuMvc
Berserker: http://pastebin.com/NQJr39mB *Golems are really annoying to use without the Elementalist node. You can get rid of those if you want.

Bandits
Spoiler

Oak - Kill - Kill
Oak's +40 life ends up being like 5.2% life or something in this build so if you really just want the point then kill all for all

Passive Tree for those not using Path of Building:
Spoiler

Elementalist: http://poeurl.com/4CA
Berserker: http://poeurl.com/4Cy

Elementalist also has a much easier time leveling up because you get access to more useful gems and much more damage in the beginning. Basically rush Blood Magic in both. Don't use Fireball to level up, it's terrible. Use Fire Trap, Freezing Pulse, Lightning Tendrils, Firestorm, Flameblast and any other skill with better AoE.

Gear - I'll update with links later
Spoiler

Searing Touch: Actually gives more ignite than dual Doryani's Catalysts or a +3 staff according to Path of Building. I think a +3 staff with a bit of fire damage is better, but it's tough to get.

Cloak of Flame: Placeholder until you get Kaom's Heart. Try not to rely on its gem sockets too much

Kaom's Heart: Best in slot

Mokou's Embrace: Placeholder for GG Opal ring, but not necessary to replace

Essence Worm: Anger aura is preferred here, but you can put in Purity of Fire for Marauder

You're a bit dex-starved in this build so you need about 40 or so dex from gear. But other than that, you will want ES gloves/boots to help with the gem colors. Maybe pick up a Rainbowstride for cheap (don't worry about the spell block%).

Jewels
Spoiler

Rolling Flames: Limit will be two so your choices are the top 3 jewel slots

Clear Mind: This is actually pretty much the same ignite damage with just a 16% inc fire damage + 10% area damage jewel. Up to you whether or not to get it

You want to find fire and area damage jewels. Fire => Area > Spell

Links
Spoiler

Fireball - GMP/Slower Proj - Conc Effect - Controlled Dest - Fire Pen - Iron Will/Empower
Switch out GMP and Slow Proj for mapping and boss killing, respectively

Flame Golem - Lightning Golem - Minion Life/Faster Cast - Flame Dash
Really socket starved here because of Kaom's
Don't worry about golems with Berserker

Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit - Flammability - Elemental Weakness
This is to curse and trigger EE and Elemental Overload

CwDT (lvl 5) - Immortal Call (lvl 7) - Arctic Breath (lvl 8) - Inc Duration
The Arctic Breath helps with EE and puts a bit of chill
Last edited by meest on Mar 1, 2017, 2:29:28 PM
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2017, 7:44:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: