What arnt they making a standard SSF league?

Makes no sense after you play this ladder everything gets dumped into standard where everything is at. Shouldnt SSFers also get some permanence?
Git R Dun!
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2017, 12:20:26 AM
That'd surerly be a lonely league..

Why does it matter anyway, SSF are excluded from any economy, and this provides the possibility to switch from SSF, making it a more popular choice.
Since you will need to roll a new char to get the ssf tag, what reason is there to NOT go legacy league? I mean standard should def have a ssf option but..
The manifesto said there will be a SSF option for the existing leagues, which one can only assume includes standard.

"
krilox wrote:
this provides the possibility to switch from SSF, making it a more popular choice.

You can drop out of SSF at any time on the character select screen.
"
Astasia wrote:

You can drop out of SSF at any time on the character select screen.

The way i understood it, he wants a seperate SSF league
"
krilox wrote:
The way i understood it, he wants a seperate SSF league

We are getting separate SSF leagues. The OP is talking about them dumping into non-SSF leagues at the end but that doesn't sound like what they originally said would happen.
Eh, if I play legacy HC ssf, after the league ends, will I be transferred to HC ssf or the parent HC?

If I start directly in HC ssf, which is not related to the legacy league, will I stay in HC ssf after the league ends or will I still get transferred to parent HC?
As I understood, there will also be a Standard SSF ( as well as a permHC SSF) together with temp leagues SSF.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
I'd like to know just how it's going to work before I go delete all my current HC and standard characters and start over with all new SSF ones Friday night.

If I die in HC/SSF, do I go to SC/SSF?
If I play in Legacy HC/SSF, do I go to SC/SSF or normal SC when I die? Where do they go when the temp leagues end?

Are the SSF leagues going to be permanently implemented for all future releases? IE: all new leagues will have a SSF version?

Thanks in advance

Theories from another world, from another failure
We don't adhere to fascination
Weary, fall on mother earth, call your other saviour
We don't adhere to fascination
Faith divides us, Death unites us.
If you don't get an answer, these should be dang easy to check. After the start, make a character and die. You'll have your answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info