Need a new build for Legacy League.

As the title says, I'm looking for a new build to play in Legacy league.
I want it to be able to be played self-found (or very cheap)
Be easy to gear and have a good clear speed And be easy to level.

I'm open to everything at this point.

Thanks in advance,
Joel

Last bumped on Feb 28, 2017, 8:10:59 AM
Hi, if you're still looking:

Here's my list of "starters" (these are all contingent upon any further balance changes by GGG):

Essence drain+contagion (occult or trickster)

Warchief totem

Earthquake (maybe Sunder or Ice Crash depending on how big the buffs they announced are?)

Flame blast totem or self cast

Firestorm

Summon raging spirits

Deadeye ranger (tornado or lightning arrow)

Various trapper builds (ice trap, vortex trap, lightning trap)

Someone also mentioned Explosive Arrow, but I can't attest to that.
Thanks! I think I'll go with either SRS or Flameblast!

Thanks,
Joel
Since you were looking for something easy to level, I'm not sure about SRS to be honest. The only times I've leveled it I've had some unique items that made it much easier. I'd probably level with firestorm until you have at least filled out a number of minion damage nodes (probably Grave Pact).

If you go with flameblast, this is a similar suggestion. The trees for Firestorm vs. Flameblast (self-cast) are almost identical. I'd level with Firestorm until you have a five-link, have completed merciless labyrinth, or both (at the very least you should have the elemental proliferation ascendancy before switching or flameblast will feel way to clunky).
Leveled with srs and zombies through level 66 hardcore breach with no helpful uniques with just faster casting, melee splash andminion damage without any increased durations until I was able to sustain spectres it really isn't that difficult as long as you are at the very least semi able to dodge large hits you'll be fine not as tough as people may think.
KS...
>Essence drain+contagion (occult or trickster)
RIP due to AoE nerf

>Warchief totem
RIP due to AoE nerf

>Earthquake (maybe Sunder or Ice Crash depending on how big the buffs they announced are?)
RIP due to AoE nerf

>Flame blast totem or self cast
RIP due to AoE nerf

>Firestorm
RIP due to AoE nerf

>Summon raging spirits
probably still okay

>Deadeye ranger (tornado or lightning arrow)
definitely still ok, if they won't announce projectile nerf 1 day before league start :D

>Various trapper builds (ice trap, vortex trap, lightning trap)
RIP due to AoE nerf

>Someone also mentioned Explosive Arrow, but I can't attest to that.
I can't either
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Flameblast it's still good....only not anymore the best leveling skill in the game but still one of the best
"
silumit wrote:
>Essence drain+contagion (occult or trickster)
RIP due to AoE nerf

>Warchief totem
RIP due to AoE nerf

>Earthquake (maybe Sunder or Ice Crash depending on how big the buffs they announced are?)
RIP due to AoE nerf

>Flame blast totem or self cast
RIP due to AoE nerf

>Firestorm
RIP due to AoE nerf

>Summon raging spirits
probably still okay

>Deadeye ranger (tornado or lightning arrow)
definitely still ok, if they won't announce projectile nerf 1 day before league start :D

>Various trapper builds (ice trap, vortex trap, lightning trap)
RIP due to AoE nerf

>Someone also mentioned Explosive Arrow, but I can't attest to that.
I can't either

another Doomsayer without even knowing what will happen .. Warchief we got no info on how it will be changed ... Flameblast got already tested by Karv with playing around different AOE % and it seems it will still be pretty good .. EQ well got hit quite hard but will still be doing ok Trappers we don't have any infos so sit tight and wait for Patch notes before u Doom every gem as dead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info