Headhunter in Legacy

Will Headhunter drop from Reliquaries?

It have no legacy version but it still league-specific.

What is best way to get headhunter in Legacy League? Still chancing in zana nemesis maps?
Last edited by Marmiađoise on Feb 26, 2017, 9:15:38 AM
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2017, 3:29:09 PM
I Might be wrong but if we use nemesis league stones isnt there chance to drop headhunter?
doubt it, it would have a chance to drop when you have the specific league stone active
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
I Might be wrong but if we use nemesis league stones isnt there chance to drop headhunter?

that's right, even chancing in these zones would be possible, as league specifics are "active" in these zones.
No Problem,
Exile
You can chance HH anywhere and can drop at least zone level 40 if u have activated Nemesis league stone
never 100
That feeling that you can drop headhunter any time will give me motivation to grind for hours every day
I got the impression that reliquaries are only for legacy uniques. Headhunter doesn't have legacy versions; it still has the original stat values from version 1.0.0. As others have said, league-specific uniques can be obtained through drops or chancing in areas where that league is active, through a leaguestone or a zana mod.
"
databeaver wrote:
I got the impression that reliquaries are only for legacy uniques. Headhunter doesn't have legacy versions; it still has the original stat values from version 1.0.0. As others have said, league-specific uniques can be obtained through drops or chancing in areas where that league is active, through a leaguestone or a zana mod.

HH can't drop from a relique afaik, and the Legacy uniques can even be the unbuffed ones (if buffed now). so you are correct.
No Problem,
Exile
Enlight me from which League you can get legacy Kaom Heart? As it was not available in any league.
"
Piftiuta wrote:
Enlight me from which League you can get legacy Kaom Heart? As it was not available in any league.

So it's reliquary only.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info