Outgoing Ports for QoS

I'm trying to set up QoS for my router and I need the outgoing ports for Path of Exile. Does anybody know them?

Thanks.
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2016, 4:21:14 AM
"
Thomas wrote:
The (currently) full list of outgoing ports is:

and the range 32768 - 61000

The client doesn't require any incoming ports.
32768-61000?! That broad? Is there any chance that this will be fixed? That's way too many ports to do any sort of classification for QoS.
Okay, I've figured it out.

The best way I can think of to classify Path of Exile connections for QoS is to associate as data going to the IP range of 173.192.00.00 - 173.192.99.99.

I hope this helps somebody else.
Get the Microsoft Network Monitor Program and capture the network traffic while running Path of Exile.

You should be able to see the destination of traffic.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=microsoft+network+monitor+3.4+tutorial
Last edited by OpenHell on Mar 23, 2016, 5:46:49 PM
Don't classify the QoS for the outgoing ports on the PC end, but on the destination end.

The PoE game servers all connect through port 6112.

It's extremely common for TCP applications to open random local ports to start an outbound connection, because they are connecting to a specific destination port. The origination port is not really important.

The only time you usually have specific ports on the PC end is when the PC is opening a service expecting to receive a connection from the outside (which is uncommon, especially for gaming).

So don't worry about what ports are being opened on the PC, but instead what you're connecting to which is mainly port 6112.
I just want to add, OpenHell, please don't reply to support threads which are over 3 years old... As Drakier points out, the game doesn't even use that range of ports now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info