Any of you weeaboos play Nioh for PS4?

I borrowed PS4 to play it. I was told it's like Dark Souls, but I think it's easier than Dark Souls games. I'm nearly done with the game, got like 1-2 missions left. The 2nd story boss was the hardest fight in the game IMO. Nearly every boss after that got #rekt on my first attempt.

Something I like doing is taking my overleveled character into low level zones and purposely getting killed by stuff like bats, just to leave a revenant for trolling purposes. Level 100 "Killed by bats" in a level 12 zone. People are probably thinking LOL. I'm using that heavy armor spear set, warrior of the east, and I got truckloads of HP. Whoever manages to actually beat my revenant there can have some level 100+ gear.

There are also monks who auto summon revenants in the vicinity in certain spots. I've went in a few such spots in low level zones and die with the purpose of leaving an OP as fuck revenant that someone might have to fight and get #rekt by. Super tanky armor, poise, truck loads of HP, good luck.

I run across rooms filled with revenants (think blood stains in dark souls, but you can summon them and fight them) like there is a fucking boss in there or something. Turns out to just be 2-3 of those zombie crawling dudes. Comparable type rooms weren't littered with blood stains in Dark Souls games. It's like they're a bunch of freaking weeaboos who went from playing Hatsune Miku to a remotely challenging game, and can't manage to beat 3 zombies without coop. Probably got carried by others most of their way through the game. So it's funny laughing at these people for sucking this hard at a game.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 23, 2017, 5:37:42 PM
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2017, 6:09:13 PM
tfw pc masterrace and thus no nioh
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I saw Dark soul mentionned in your post....

here's a few word for you

go buy Salt and Sanctuary.

it's an indie game that is a version 2d of Dark soul. It's basically Dark Soul and Castlevania: Sotn mixed together amazing game.

Thx me later. (you can buy it on steam for a very reasonable price)
Last edited by diablofdb on Feb 23, 2017, 5:37:38 PM
I already played and beaten Salt and Sanctuary.

I went with a heavy armor + greatshield tank in that game. The highest defense armor + greatshield. Used Mountain breaker hammer + red iron sword or something like that. You could face tank the world in Salt and Sanctuary with a great shield.

I like playing tanks in these kinda games. The quick moving, light/fast dex builds are just too edgy 4 me.

Speaking of Dark Souls, lol. I logged into Dark Souls 3 last night, haven't played in months, went to Pontiffs and #rekt the first 8 players I faced. Still mostly a bunch of fucking weebs using katanas and "Oni and Oba". I don't think I've ever lost to that "Oni and Oba" weeaboo shit weapon. Still using Yhorm's Great Machete + Butcher's Knife as a sidearm. These bitches have had plenty of time to "get to my level", yet they continue to disappoint me. How many years am I realistically gonna have to give these scrubs to git gud?
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 23, 2017, 5:55:32 PM
FYI, in Nioh, I used Spear as a main + Axe as a sidearm. Both share similar scaling stats. Most enemies you can use spacing and just completely zone them with a spear and they can't really do jack shit about it. Axe is good vs things that are slow as shit and you just want to do maximum damage to. Break an oni, then I swap the axe in and combo them.

The weeaboos probably think I'm just another brute that uses weapons with no finesse. Why is it that most of the dead bodies (revenants) are using katanas? Maybe because it's a shit weapon and katana users get #rekt more than other users? I rarely see dead axe users, that's probably because axe users are pro and don't die vs 3 zombies. Go back to playing Hatsune Miku, or Hello Kitty, or Hyper Dimension Neptunia, or whatever other kiddy weeaboo shit you played before.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 23, 2017, 5:58:47 PM
yeah shield are really strong in Salt and santuary still a great game. Really enjoyed my walkthrought.

Speaking of Dark soul...

Confession here, I never played Dark Soul ever. I always try to find time to beat it but never got into it so far. But I really want to try it one day because, I know I will love it. I saw some friends playing it, and the way I see it is.... a modern game with classic retro games rules. Frustating & hard as fuck, unfair like the devil. And I just love these games so much. You can check my history of old thread in POE and you have a lot of suggestions such as: Traps everywhere in all acts and the possibility to enter other players instance to kill them and ruin their hardcore characters.

One day I will play Dark soul for sure XD.

There is no hardcore mode in Dark Souls games.

Salt and Sanctuary is basically a 2D Dark Souls game. Except you level stats up directly instead of giving points for tokens to place on a board. If you wanna do some sorta weird hybrid build, the problem I got with Salt and Sanctuary is you'd have to waste points in stuff you don't need to get to stuff you want. You don't have to do that in Dark Souls games. That's probably the main reason I prefer a more linear stat progression to a grid system that makes you burn extra points, and basically punishes players for build diversity.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 23, 2017, 6:14:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info