Need suggestions from xoph's nature build

Hi im new here just wanna show some build of xoph's nature and need some suggestion from you all guy
so most the build i played alway copy from top guy in this game
and then i just wanna make something from my weird mind.

qustion is what is best of class for this build and ascendency and passive tree
my choice is 1 Blade Vortex 2 Bladefall 3.trap or mine bladefall
idk this build need signal fire??

Character : Dontknowwhyy
Gameplay
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko6Jf2K-wHA

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAN1BAcLYQ5cD6sRLREvEzUWbxa_F6QabB8CIvQkiySqJpUnLylPKjgqjSsKMjQ1kjY9NsU22DbpOlg62DwtPV9FfkbXSRtMs03jUEJSU1M1VEdUrlVLVcZWSFh3XfJfBGHiY_1mVGjyavpremwLbIxxhXIPeuZ90oKbg1-DzIPbg_eExYV7h2WMNo6-kFWQ-pErksGTJ5Rvl5WX9Jo7m7Wdqp2unsSf36EvogCmvqcIrJivbK-3sUK3Pr6KwzrGrsi_0B_UB9gk2L3audyN323fit-w4XPjauQi62PsOOxV73zv6_Af8Wz-Cv6P?accountName=online1199&characterName=dontknowwhyy

Last bumped on Feb 23, 2017, 10:17:54 PM
Using a bow as a casting implement :p

Now that I've hit 36 I'm leveling a character that will actually use the bow as a bow. Will let you know how it goes.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Nurture *
U MAD?
I was thinking about trying fire BV with Xoph's. Could be pretty good with Emberwake. Berserker, Chieftain or Elementalist imo. You definitely want Signal Fire.

"
Zed_ wrote:
I was thinking about trying fire BV with Xoph's. Could be pretty good with Emberwake. Berserker, Chieftain or Elementalist imo. You definitely want Signal Fire.

IMO you'd have a better build with signal fire + xoph ammy and death's harp for the crit multi, or an essence of woe bow for spell damage.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Pretty hard boss kill but fast mob kill imo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info