Clans killed the Noticeboard/party system

No one posts anything other than maybe trades on the noticeboards. Theyre always empty. This game became a "join a clan or play alone" game. And it isnt fun. Since my return i played alone.

Make parties great again!
So join a guild* xD
U MAD?
community is great anyways if u ask random people for help u get it 9/10 anyways xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Well for real though, there are tons of big guilds that are always looking for new members.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Well for real though, there are tons of big guilds that are always looking for new members.

Proofing my point. I want public parties back, they were fun. Guilds are such a power play thing. Everyone feels so entitled in them.
I kind of miss all the stuff that used to happen with parties. All the competing for loot. Attempting pk's to get people's loot instead. Blocking with frost wall or a portal to allow the timer to expire so you could get the item. Being able to see what's going on in spite of five other players' skills going off.

But things have changed. Game is much more enjoyable now (and even was then) when playing with one or two people you know and are communicating with.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
The best evidence of why public parties have dissapeared can be found on 820.

Be it a master rotation or a map party rotation most people are too lazy to start a party; but would eagerly join any party they need - provided they have to do as little work as possible when it comes to managing a party.

That includes setting allocation, filling the party and setting up an order if the respective party is a rota.

You can bypass this by playing with people from your friendlist if joining a guild is too restrictive for you.

However from what i've seen random leveling parties (not including those on the noticeboards) fill up almost immediately.

It all comes down to your play style and what you want to get out of a party.
Also TBH it was the trade parties that pushed the other parties off. The constant re creating your group to stay on top of the feed and the issues with trade chat made the 'trade board' all the more appealing.

There's been a lot of talk about this in the past when it first started to happen (back in 1.something), but we concluded there was nothing we could really do about it.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info