I am using blade vortex build

My build work very good but I have one problem. How do I leech with blade wortex? Is there items what give life leech with spells?
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2017, 8:02:15 PM
U MAD?
Well, you're logging into a different account and you haven't told us much about your character, so it's difficult to know what would be the best idea for the exact build you're using.

There's a few different options available;
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thanks for your help guys that helps me alot
Or just use a Leech support gem? I know it takes away DPS and utility, but it Leeches a full 2% from all sources.

I have been playing around with a mid-level BV Shadow and had this same question, and at least temporarily I have been just using the support gem.

Some uniques will help with fractions of a % of leech here and there as well.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Or just use a Leech support gem? I know it takes away DPS and utility, but it Leeches a full 2% from all sources.

I have been playing around with a mid-level BV Shadow and had this same question, and at least temporarily I have been just using the support gem.

Some uniques will help with fractions of a % of leech here and there as well.

Vinktar is like 5% leech. Warlord's Mark is 2% also. No reason to ever waste a gem slot on life leech IMO for BV.
U MAD?
Life Leech gem is the most reliable as an Assassin. You can afford to drop the ICS gem from the usual setup as an Assassin. Warlord's is unreliable, hexproof mobs, map mods and boss effect reductions will hurt you. Flasks are also unreliable as an Assassin. You can use these instead of the support gem, but it's a risk vs reward situation up to personal preference.

Don't forget the 0,6% mana/life leech boots enchant.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Vinktar is like 5% leech. Warlord's Mark is 2% also. No reason to ever waste a gem slot on life leech IMO for BV.

Vinktar is expensive, and if you're terrible at the game like me you can't one-shot bosses, which means you might actually run out of flask charges before the boss is dead.

Warlord's Mark runs up against various barriers as well. Hexproof if you aren't Cospri's Will user. Hexwarded. Map Bosses having natural 60% less curse effectiveness. Loss of survivability or damage from using up a Curse slot that could have been used for something else. No increased leech rate.

Boot enchants are awesome for clearing; they disregard monsters' anti-Curse measures yet don't demand a Support slot.

Life Leech Support is great for players who are bad at the game like me and who play Spell builds.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info