Quad tabs / Premium tab trade up.

I really like the new large quad tabs. Over the years I have collected many regular premium stash tabs.. probably close to 100.. Now with the new quad tabs though it makes me regret buying so many because the quads are so much better.. It would be really nice to be able to trade in premium tabs for Quad tabs. Even if you had to take a hit say 5-6 premium tabs would get you 1 Quad tab.

Please think about it. I would really like to clean up my stash and not have to scroll through so many.
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 7:51:41 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They said it's too hard to do so you must buy more quad tabs :^)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Ah, did they really already say that or are you just being sarcastic?
Ok so I guess I should have researched this before posting... But cmon... there should be an upgrade option.. or at least you should be able to trade in the extra tabs you have for points at a 25% loss or SOMETHING.

So say a tab costs 30 points, to trade it in you get 23.5 that way you're not upgrading you're returning and can buy a quad tab.

There has to be something they can do. It really does feel like a waste buying all those tabs for them just to come out with a better style and no way to trade in or upgrade.
"
LtGnar wrote:
Ok so I guess I should have researched this before posting... But cmon... there should be an upgrade option.. or at least you should be able to trade in the extra tabs you have for points at a 25% loss or SOMETHING.

So say a tab costs 30 points, to trade it in you get 23.5 that way you're not upgrading you're returning and can buy a quad tab.

There has to be something they can do. It really does feel like a waste buying all those tabs for them just to come out with a better style and no way to trade in or upgrade.

A premium bundle is only .5 or so points per storage space more than a quad tab. So if they could do it they would, as it would be a simple matter of making customers happy in a small way so they spend more on other mtx. But likely, their people don't have the coding experience making it not possible at the moment, at all, or for anyone, regardless of coding experience. Either that or it is doable, but complicated enough to require further payment to justify doing it per every 4 tabs to convert every single time to cover the time and effort that they know we wouldn't be too happy with the price.

It is a bit of a disappointment but I feel like if we give it long enough, quad tabs won't even feel like anything special versus normal tabs. I was having this debate last night deciding if I wanted more tabs and then whether to get a bundle or quad tab. Was a super hard decision because it has pros and cons depending on storage usage. In some cases, bigger area with smaller visible art is going to be annoying and in others, it would be nice to have a hoard of say like all your 2handers in 1 tab instead of multiple. I just feel that since they are so fresh people over-like them and over time, people will decide on what they are buying purely based on their current needs and if you have plenty already, won't really give a damn overall.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info