QOL (Quality of Life) Changes I'd like to see

A simple list of things that I feel would be easy to implement and would make playing the game less tedious. Some of us are older and the game wears your fingers out with all the clicking.

1. If I'm 6linking an item, I'd prefer to not click every attempt. Could be improved upon many ways. Maybe a control key keeps trying until you get the 6l or run out of fuses. Or a game option setting. Anything other than clicking 600-1200 times.

2. Set bookmarks in your stash. Some crazy people like me have 60+ tabs. It would be nice to be able to set 'book marks' on some tabs and then use hotkeys to travel to those tabs instead of holding down the arrow keys to traverse to tab 50 and then hold it down again to get back to tab 1. I'm sure the number of people who need this function is low, but hey, the people who would like it spend some money buying the tabs, right? :)

3. Ability to buy currency from vendors in bulk. If I want to convert my 2000 jewelers orbs to fuses its a lot of clicking. Surely we can redesign the interface to buy in bulk.

I have more thoughts but I figure these 3 would be a big QOL boost to me and others with what I would think would be minimal effort implementing, and obviously doesn't change the mechanics of the game at all.
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2017, 10:59:57 AM
1. It's click every time because some people are not going for a 6 link. They might be going for a 5 Link, or a 4 Link with specific link patterns. They're most likely not going to make a separate mechanic specifically for 6 Linking.

2. You can use your mouse wheel to scroll through your tabs, and there's also a Table of Contents on your stash on your the top right. You can click it and go down the tabs like a list instead. You "bookmark" your tabs by buying Premium Stash tabs. Those exist you know.

3. Eh.

I think spending 1k fuses or converting 2k jewelers is not something players do so often that improving it would be considered big QOL boost.

there is also a suggestions forum section, maybe ask support to move it there (via reporting your post)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Feb 18, 2017, 11:00:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info