Golemancer without Might Jewel

Hi there

The Might Jewel makes golems aggressive, so they attack sooner/more often. But I wondered what to do if you don't have a Might Jewel.

Currently I think Spell Totem - SRS - Faster Casting could be a good solution.... since SRS do attack mobsif they're close enough. Faster Casting to have more SRS available....

but I wonder if maybe inc. AoE would be better, assuming that improves also the atttack radius of the SRS but not sure if that works.
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2017, 9:05:06 AM
golemancer without might jewel is useless, even the streamers said that. srs spell totem is bad, since its max 20 , youre better off self casting it
Last edited by Adri38 on Feb 18, 2017, 4:55:35 AM
Well, it also works... but in a new league, you won't have might..... point of sp-srs is not damage but pointing the golems to where to attack
"
Adri38 wrote:
golemancer without might jewel is useless, even the streamers said that.

Nonsense. Flame Golems are incredibly strong regardless, and the Aggressive modifier isn't crucial or anything.
---------
Inc Radius does nothing for Raging Spirits unless you link Melee Splash.
I'd personally just go for a Curse instead though.
Curses are already setup... but have 3 links left... tried Decoy Totem + inc. AoE + Minion/Totem Resistance... but decoy totem got shot down way to quickly... so I tend tot hink SP+SRS+ ...

Faster casting seems to call the SRS faster.... but I'm open for other ideas what it could be... Blind could be interesting
Far from mandatory in my experience. Flame Golems have very long range and you are constantly dragging them behind you so they have targets to fire at most of the time.

Edit: if you want your golems to kill bosses for you while you lie dead you may need the jewel. :) This seems to be a popular "strategy" nowadays.

Last edited by Zed_ on Feb 18, 2017, 9:07:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info