account lock in steam, please help

i dont understand, this is the complete history,
[Removed by Support]
one of my character´s name is Bojatulio
i don´t even understand whats the reason of why i can´t play, yesterday was working just fine and today i wake up and i cant play
i need your help guy´s i dont know what to do, this is thi only transaction i have made in this game
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Feb 17, 2017, 11:10:23 AM
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2017, 9:46:36 PM
Remove your details from the post

Seriously why would you post stuff that would be asked for in a public forum for anyone to see and attempt to steal your account?

Email support and wait.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
i contacted this emal adress before (support) about this issue, and after i sent this mesage they didnt respond at all, it happened rigth after i buyed points and the day after i was loked, i feel like i was riped off
i spent my money and now i cant play. thanks for replying me btw i thougth that i would never get a response
PS: sorry about bad english
All you can do is wait for support to respond. Account issues can be slow to get resolved as they are more complicated.
U MAD?
The detail is that nobody tells me the status of the account, if they are analyzing the case or anything
They should get around to it soon. I've always had pleasant experiences with support in the past.
This is what I do not like, I ask for information and nothing, totaly silence, but please do not leave me unanswered.
Someone from GGG please answer me
I have a question, if the account lock is permanent, do they inform me?
es oficial ggg me robo 45$, gracias

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info