Div Card Stash Tab...

Edited: Totally awesome...

I'll be the first to admit I jumped to conclusions with an immediate rant on purchase.

The ability to shrink the stack size and sort by Full Stack is a massive win.

Cheers!
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 17, 2017, 7:02:34 AM
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 7:00:24 AM
It's quite easy to see what you have a full set to trade in. Just set the sort to "Full" on the bottom of the tab.
"
brunowa wrote:
So I've got loads of div cards and anyway saw a deal going that a Div Card tab was on sale. I was like SWEET! I didn't even know div card stash tabs were a thing.

Anyway, I purchased it thinking it would be exactly the same as all the other stash tabs (like currency, essences etc) that work really well... but the Div Stash Tab is a total MESS. Like WTF?

It's actually way HARDER for me to quickly find the div cards I want... and there is absolutely no way to quickly see what I have a full set of to trade in.

It's total rubbish. Is it even possible to get a refund on this stuff? I'd much prefer just a normal stash tab.

u sir are bad with trollinng :')
in the drop down thingy it says show full sets only
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
You knew from the preview what its gonna look like.
Thanks, totally didn't see the Full Stacks option.

Even still, the tab looks like shit. Just keep it simple like every other tab.
Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi lol
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Feb 17, 2017, 6:23:36 AM
but it is easier to throw a fucking tantrum on the forum than actually having a look at what you are buying beforehand...
"
brunowa wrote:
Thanks, totally didn't see the Full Stacks option.

Even still, the tab looks like shit. Just keep it simple like every other tab.

keep it simple like other tabs????? im sorry but DUDE!!! how do want it to be then?? currency tab gives sight of all different currencies. how are you going to do that with so many cards
Do you know that you can resize the cards?
There are people playing this game who need a step by step tutorial on how to use a Divination Stash Tab...
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info