Regarding upcoming Fall of Oriath Life and Mana Orbs.

I have spent some time looking at the Fall of Oriath page, and notice in some of the screencaps, Life and Mana Orb are now presented by a chained up maiden and a warrior woman.

While I think they are awesome, I can't help buy say that I think I would prefer statues better than the coloured/textured girls on the Life and Mana Orbs.

Also, I am one of the players who loved the old Life and Mana Orbs from before the change to Skull and Lion.

Would we be able to change between 3 of them when Fall of Oriath hits? Even as a store purchase?
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2017, 8:04:47 AM
Which screenshots show the ladies chained up (this may be indicative of the HUD being configurable)? Also, that was how it was before they used statues. So you liked the chained up ladies in v1.3, hate the statues on the current HUD and would like statues on the new HUD?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Feb 21, 2017, 7:39:07 AM
Check out Fall of Oriath's Teaser Page.

There are screenshots offered for each Act, and in some of them, there are HuD screenshots that feature updated Life and Mana Orbs, which I suspect is Solaris for Health, and Lunaris for Mana.
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
They all look like this HUD to me, which shows no chained up woman: https://web.poecdn.com/image/oriath/ss/panel-1/screenshot-1.jpg
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info