Diablo 3 Forums !!

I think we all should go to D3 forums and take a big dump in there, and a smelly one to let Blizz know what their necromancer is up against.

I heard some rumors theres 9 people working on D3 right now. F joke.

D3 is pretty much dead, but not there yet, i realized by checking forums and streams that majority of those still playing it havent heard about POE.

Exiles lets put the final nail in the coffin !!!
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2017, 8:08:02 AM
That's hilarious XD

**edit
And swift move to off-topic. That is very kind of GGG ^_^
Last edited by neonive on Feb 15, 2017, 7:59:57 PM
I think most people got over this childish D3 vs POE crap about 5 years ago...
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
And yet D2 is still very much alive and kicking through the mod community.

[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Yeah, the D3 expansion is pretty pathetic in comparison, but I couldn't care less and Blizzard also doesn't care. They got their money and have no incentive to make D3 better, since sales peaked a long time ago.

GGG otoh has all the incentive to improve PoE further, because we are still very much prepared to give money to them.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I already took a dump on them like a month ago <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Nah no need to dump their forums. We're happy exiles here.

If you need to take a dump, go and visit the shaper instead. :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
D3 forums are just average now.

I remember the first 1-2 months after release. Those forums were the bomb. There were so many people raging and writing brilliant satires on the poor design decisions made. Posting interesting side links.

Someone posted The Strangest Secret which is kind of cheese, but it helped motivate me at the time.
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info