So now I have a question to GGG about the 10 acts

If I remember correctly GGG said there would be 10 acts by the end of POE. Does this mean we're at the end and nothing will be added after this? No more acts, no more expansions?

Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 3:36:00 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
If I remember correctly GGG said there would be 10 acts by the end of POE. Does this mean we're at the end and nothing will be added after this? No more acts, no more expansions?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5u30r6/when_ggg_started_path_of_exile_they_promised/
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5u30r6/when_ggg_started_path_of_exile_they_promised/

well this is good news, I'm am very excited about the whole thing. wow 6 acts at once that's actually beyond any expectations I've had. And knowing they will still add more stuff.

GO GGG GO! Take my money!
Of course there will be more. There will always be more. And remember, all this is free of charge! Meanwhile, in D3, you pay extra for paladin, new act, necromancer and so on...
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Of course there will be more. There will always be more. And remember, all this is free of charge! Meanwhile, in D3, you pay extra for paladin, new act, necromancer and so on...

hur hur hur

d3 has its own issues, but don't be blinded by your supporter packs.

either way you pay for the polish.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
LOL if D3 is polished in dog sh1t and piss, then ya, compared to POE, you are paying for polish. that game is absolute streamlined, mainstream console noob fodder. It's gauntlet legends 64 part 3. it's decent at best.
GGG is just a better company and it shows they actually care about their game beyond the scope of How many people can we get to play, and how much money can we make. those are side-quests for GGG
Other major expansions may not be acts per se. Who knows. I think there is a lot of places in Wraeclast to travel yet (I want to see Lira Vaal personally).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Other major expansions may not be acts per se. Who knows. I think there is a lot of places in Wraeclast to travel yet (I want to see Lira Vaal personally).

There have been 5 expansions to date, and only 1 added an act. FoO will make it 2 of 6.

Sacrifice of the Vaal added Atziri/Corrupted Areas/Vaal Orb/Gems
Forsaken Masters added the crafting/hideouts.
The Awakening added Act 4
Ascendancy added Labyrinth/Ascendancy
Atlas of Worlds added the Atlas/Map Overhaul/Shaper fight.

It's hard to predict what the next major expansion might bring, but more end-game content is always welcome. It could finally be a long awaited major trade-system overhaul. It could be something totally different that we won't expect.

Also, with the linear story-line progression now, adding a new act is truly only adding one act, not three playthroughs of one act. Maybe 2 if they follow the 1-5/6-10 style of the current acts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info