Nice corruption on ES-Gloves and Skyforth

Was looking for a Curse-on-hit-corruption but I think this Vaal turned out well too ...

Last edited by el_Nino_69 on Feb 20, 2017, 9:33:54 AM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 2:29:23 AM
... next lucky Vaal-orb:

Both are insane. I'm jealous! Congratulations.

Time to use a 5% Reduced Mana Reserved helm, and get to work on the aura setup ;).

My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
"
Broccolini wrote:
Both are insane. I'm jealous! Congratulations.

Time to use a 5% Reduced Mana Reserved helm, and get to work on the aura setup ;).

how is it even possible to make the first helmet, how many eternals did it take?
"
allana wrote:
how is it even possible to make the first helmet, how many eternals did it take?

One Deafening Essence back in Essence Hardcore and it spawned with its current 6 stats which I then divined twelve times into the helm that you see here.

I don't mean to hijack el_Nino_69's topic though, his two +1 items are insane.
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
"
Broccolini wrote:
"
allana wrote:

One Deafening Essence back in Essence Hardcore and it spawned with its current 6 stats which I then divined twelve times into the helm that you see here.

I don't mean to hijack el_Nino_69's topic though, his two +1 items are insane.

No problem Broccolini, those Helmets are gorgeous - gratz for them! Maybe i need to make a HC-char and collect enough currency to buy a mirror ;)
Last edited by el_Nino_69 on Feb 21, 2017, 2:30:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info