[3.0] ||| Retch - SLArcher ||| [Video] [09/04/17]

This confuses me, doesnt even give a picture of the dps so probably not worth doing because the dps is shit i expect more from a guide.
Hello guys.
"
This confuses me, doesnt even give a picture of the dps so probably not worth doing because the dps is shit i expect more from a guide.

At the end of the video there is a overview of all relevant tooltip-stats. The ho-dps is highly misleading though, because the synergy-dps isn't even shown. - Important is the true dps, which is where the video should give a pretty clear impression.

Buffed tooltip while mapping, but still quite useless, because stuff like point blank, or the synergy not included at all.
Last edited by basta1982 on Feb 27, 2017, 11:19:55 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

• Reach of the Council: Number of Additional Arrows reduced to 2.
  • [...]
  • Drillneck: Projectile damage is now increased by 50% of Arrow Pierce chance. This affects existing versions of the item.

R.I.P. for league and nerf for std. ... sorry guys, didn't see that coming.

EDIT: .............. NOT
Last edited by basta1982 on Mar 12, 2017, 8:41:39 AM
Yep, that's a huge nerf. Super sad because i really wanted test this stuff.

Thanks anyway for your support there.

quick question, im doing this in league, and is there a chance to be able to use windripper for this? i mean the extra MF would be awesome to farm with if we could sustain the leech/dps with it.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
quick question, im doing this in league, and is there a chance to be able to use windripper for this? i mean the extra MF would be awesome to farm with if we could sustain the leech/dps with it.

Something similar might work with Windripper, but as the bow is ele-based and it's strength being the crit-base it would be a totally different build. - Would'nt recommend it though.

BTW: I'll update the guide at weekend, because - as we now know - everything needed for the build can drop at legacy-league (leg. Vinktar, Reach and Retch).
also ive noticed with your tree that you dropped vaal pact, is it recommended to do that when you have legacy vinktars? or just all around a better option?
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
also ive noticed with your tree that you dropped vaal pact, is it recommended to do that when you have legacy vinktars? or just all around a better option?

I've dropped the whole budget-solution, because it was just based on theory, not on practice. Now with the league i've got the chance to test stuff. About vaal pact i've read some info about it not working with endless hunger at all, which is why i took it out for now. - Will check it though of course. About leg. vinktar: The flask got instant leech anyway, - so no need for it on tree/gear, but guess you have already noticed it.
I've been leveling with this build in legacy, going death's harp and a low level 1c five link chest with tornado shot, lmp, weapon elemental, physical to lightning and mana leech, and it's been one of the best leveling experiences I've had with an archer.

I did get an early Retch because I was lucky with a ngamahu's axe drop on day 1, but it's not needed to level, I do, however, recommend getting a Carnage Heart amulet.

Looking forward to seeing how it handles mapping and the endgame as a league starter.
Really nice you are enjoying it as much as i do, Urtidig. :)

I updated the guide at second post with my own approach to the league with my build and will go further over the next days / weeks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info