Malachai's Heart is Available for Valentine's Day!

"
cuss wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
cuss wrote:
This is all about money. D2 is just a bait, you see?

m-(

no, cause i'm still facepalming. but i respect your very personal and pessimistic point of view.

as long as the game makes me return after a slow and depressing trap death shortly before final uber lab itzaro, i think it has the same effect on others too.

Don't get me wrong. The game is great. With its counterpart Grim Dawn it gives me a good feeling RPG (which I like a lot) still goes on. It is a great part for mei. I do want PoE lasts forever but it's impossible, we both know it. Sooner || l8r, it will come to the end. And this will make me disappointed.

I have NO negatives to the developers. Instead, I wish 'em to last the project a bit longer.

"Game ded cus of bad decisions" "chris wilson is just a wannabe bigshot" "d2 was just a bait tactic to get money".

But of course, no negative feelings at all.

My join date: 7/27/12 (or something). First day I saw "game ded" stuff: 7/27/12.

Game still here.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"Game ded cus of bad decisions" "chris wilson is just a wannabe bigshot" "d2 was just a bait tactic to get money".

But of course, no negative feelings at all.

My join date: 7/27/12 (or something). First day I saw "game ded" stuff: 7/27/12.

Game still here.

+1. After 3.5 years of playing, this game is still going strong. :)
Improve the performance please, playing hardcore is like impossible, i don't get mad about dying because i suck, but dying because of fps drop from 300 to 10 is fucking stupid, breach's league seems like a joke for hardcore characters, can't risk making breach because my computer would die.

Meanwhile, i can play new generation games without problems, but POE is broken, you need a pc from the NASA to not have issues, holy shit.. i like A LOT that game, but i would like to play it correctly.

Probably ggg's stuff will ignore or not look at the post, but well.. i hope to see an improvement in the upcoming patch. I might buy the Xbox one, only to see if the performance there is different lol
▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒
▒▄██████▄ ▄██████▄▒▒
▒█████████████████▒▒
▒▀███████████████▀▒▒
▒▒▒▀███████████▀▒▒▒▒ GGG WOULD U BE MY VALANTINE ?
▒▒▒▒▒▀███████▀▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀███▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ █▒█▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀   ▒ IN THE JOURNEY TO BECOMING
▒ █▒█▒█ █▄▄█ █ ▄▄  ▒ A MASTER FISHERMAN...
▒ ▀█▒█▀ █   █▄▄█   ▒               
▒                    ▒ TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR FISH?
▒   Winding Pier fame    ▒ ~Sartador
Instead of turning them into decor, i wish you guys would make it an option to turn off the superfluous moving stuff in the Malachai fight that make my FPS drop to 1-2. :'(
"
lowgrasswhite wrote:
Instead of turning them into decor, i wish you guys would make it an option to turn off the superfluous moving stuff in the Malachai fight that make my FPS drop to 1-2. :'(

I know right? well, idk if the races made the performance of the league worst, in that case, probably all will improve later on
"
May I ask why does 3.0 gets announced earlyer then 2.6 that makes NO sense at all thats like selling the Add-On befor the actual Game.

WHY ggg ?

Preorder now. Money, money, money....

Here is what will happen:
- announce 3.0
- create hype in the community
- announce new supporter packs
- announce that there will be a beta and supporter packs give access to it
- I will fall for it and buy a supporter pack
Last edited by acillatem on Feb 12, 2017, 9:04:27 AM
AMAZING ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account: