[2.5] ✪ BurnFall ✪ Xoph's Nurture Bladefall Trapper (Theorycraft)

oooo soo prettyyyy

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY XOPH'S NURTURE BLADEFALL TRAPPER BUILD, AKA BURNFALL.

So getting straight to the point I dont really know how well this build is going to perform, i still need to get to lvl 90 and see where my damage stands. However this is still a theorycraft! Experienced poe players i need your help on making this build great.

INTRO
Alright, so to start off this build was just a theory craft build i made overnight and tried it out over the weekend. There are still so many things that could optimize this build, im just giving out the basics of what i have so you can possibly make it bettter ;)

MECHANICS
We utilize Xoph's nurture/blood and Signal fire to get 100% physical damage converted to fire damage. We use this bow because we can benefit greatly from the prolif for clearspeed. Combined with our dual curse setup we have a nice fat ignite damage for trash and good survivalbility with temp chains. We go sab because it is an all round good ascendancy for trappers and we also get extra elemental damage which is a boost.

PROS AND CONS
[spoiler]+ Good Clearspeed
+ Prolif
+ Somewhat Cheap to start off
+ Reflect Immune
+ can reach over 6k life
+can run all map mods (avoid ailments can be annoying)

- no leech
- boss damage is meh, still lvl 80 in video so this can scale waaaay better.
- cant do atziri, its doable but hard because immune to ignite
- have to run mana flask[/spoiler]

GEAR
[spoiler]
you can go kaom like me or use belly of the beast to have another place for gems or whatever.[/spoiler]

PASSIVES
http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAUV8l5f79bQ45RmMNl3yVUth4iaVFr-00cgMdoK1SCsK62MRLzY9napsjGKstMXb53BRdm9-sNhUH1sGd1MxDkjuFbd1EZYHHpUu8NVJUY_67BhkqpuGajZ_xqKjwfOVIGsXvOrAVGpDCPQtH0yzBAeD21XGOlismPFsIbA095eFLpQ22EkbKo3sVR8Cg_cRLXyD6-4c3LiTjxqa4EWdU1Io-oLH-ehBh5y-DR88KLc-_grYvTWS_o9N4_JFplcxnjrhkyfviPk3189JsUV-Dlxq-peVUlM9XzbF2CRWSGJPyQZnTm939p83F6B5Qiw=

BANDITS
Life, point, point

LEVELING
Its pretty easy to level actually. You can use the degraded version of Xoph's nurture along with signal fire at an early level.

-Start off with freezing pulse and level until you can get bladefall act 3 then level as trapper or self cast from that point on to mapping.

LINKS
Main Bladefall setup : Bladefall, trap, cluster, conc, fire pen, chance to ignite

VIDEOS
Character lvl 80: shaped strand:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OOiqbHC97s&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by korediting on Feb 9, 2017, 6:04:11 PM
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2017, 12:20:41 AM
Xoph's Nurture = converts 50% of phys. dmg in fire dmg
Xoph's Blood = Avatar of Fire = converts 50% of phys. dmg in fire dmg

Why u are using Signal Fire? Cause of converts 50% phys. dmg to fire and gain 35% of phys. dmg as fire dmg?? Its doesnt work anymore.. i guess u have not phys. dmg anymore with Xoph- Nurture and - Blood.
"
eoezkilic wrote:
Xoph's Nurture = converts 50% of phys. dmg in fire dmg
Xoph's Blood = Avatar of Fire = converts 50% of phys. dmg in fire dmg

Why u are using Signal Fire? Cause of converts 50% phys. dmg to fire and gain 35% of phys. dmg as fire dmg?? Its doesnt work anymore.. i guess u have not phys. dmg anymore with Xoph- Nurture and - Blood.

Last I checked, it'd still work.

"Added % of damage as X" goes off the original damage type/value, conversion converts the damage afterward. Avatar of Fire doesn't reduce your physical damage to zero, it makes it so you can't deal physical damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info