[3.2] CHEAP Bleed-Explo Blocker Gladiator Bladeflurry

"
Freez3r wrote:
will you update this guide for 3.0 ?

Yes, I will update this build on 3.0. In fact, I might try making this build on other ascendancy instead of Gladiator when 3.0 arrive as a league starter too, with the help of Haemophilia ;)

"
Freez3r wrote:
i played this build in LHC and got to lvl 93, its definitely my favourite build so far!

So glad you like my build too ;)

"
Freez3r wrote:
Some thoughts i have for this build in 3.0:

1. The new support gems like Brutality, Chance to bleed, Maim will be very nice for the build.

Brutality is overwriting this build elemental damage(fire+cold) but still worth testing it out
Chance to Bleed the bleed % is unnecessary for gladiator but the +flat phys dmg might worth using it
Lastly Maim it's mechanic kinda unnecessary for this build and also it's phys % kinda low, maybe they gonna change when release to live realm who knows, still is worth checking out

"
Freez3r wrote:
2. GGG introduces new shield mods, like %phys dmg, life gain on block ( i think up to 100 life on block )
--> probably a very good choice until you get a surrender! (Maybe a insane rare shield is even better
than surrender?)

If the life realm can get more amount than the Surrender had, then rare shield is surely better ... well unless they buff Surrender even more =P

"
Freez3r wrote:
I'd like to know what you guys think about my ideas and the build overall. I am pretty sure that i'll do this build as a leaguestarter next League

Ya, is a good idea overall. With the new unique and affixes adding recently, I can see bigger potential for making this build even more stronger and more viable on other ascendancy. =D
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
Last edited by VironLaw on Jun 15, 2017, 11:33:19 PM
really cool build, i am considering it to start for the reset

any thoughts on the patch nodes?
why no resolute technique in the tree and no crit investment?
and did you do your videos with the equip you posted here? pretty impressive for that cheap unique sword and a 5l
"
prospecial wrote:

any thoughts on the patch nodes?

I might test with Brutality and Ruthless gem, can't decide yet cuz they still changing the stat(balancing)

"
prospecial wrote:

why no resolute technique in the tree and no crit investment?

Sword give a lot of accuracy and Blade Flurry hit fast so won't notice the miss, I did invest some crit and cuz of no need RT might as well play a little crit ;)

"
prospecial wrote:

and did you do your videos with the equip you posted here? pretty impressive for that cheap unique sword and a 5l

Yes ... I know right =D
Any word on the updated version? I really enjoyed this build before - fun to play, hard to kill, deals with trash mobs by simply standing near them, alright against bosses. Would like to know what new items/gems are good for it now, cause it's hard to keep up with all the new stuff when you're a casul.

Cheers.
"
quechn1tlan wrote:
Any word on the updated version? I really enjoyed this build before - fun to play, hard to kill, deals with trash mobs by simply standing near them, alright against bosses. Would like to know what new items/gems are good for it now, cause it's hard to keep up with all the new stuff when you're a casul.

Cheers.

Sorry for the wait, I'm still busy with the new league+work at the moment no time to update the build yet =(

Edit1:I might try update the build with the new sword call Ahn's Might, might boost a lot more DPS =D
Last edited by VironLaw on Aug 8, 2017, 9:16:26 PM
Interesting. My build has bleed-explo dual-wield gladiator ice-swords
Updated 3.0 skill tree

I'll update soon for the 3.0 changes explanation ...
"
VironLaw wrote:
Sorry for the wait, I'm still busy with the new league+work at the moment no time to update the build yet =(

Edit1:I might try update the build with the new sword call Ahn's Might, might boost a lot more DPS =D

Completely understandable, no worries.

By the way, with my limited knowledge of how things work, theorycrafting on my own I had an idea. Go with Bringer of Rain for something like BF-Ruthless-Brutality-Conc/Increased AoE(with Melee Phys and Faster Attacks from BoR; and blind is nice with how often we attack)

This way we give up all ele damage and a chest slot, but maybe the DPS will be higher. And to offset the lack of chest defenses we go for Grace instead of Herald/Hatred. Even if this offers a considerable damage boost (and it may not) I see some possible Health-related issues but imo it's still worth it to test.

With my leisurely pace of play it would take a while to get there, though. So just throwing the idea out there.
"
quechn1tlan wrote:
"
VironLaw wrote:

Completely understandable, no worries.

By the way, with my limited knowledge of how things work, theorycrafting on my own I had an idea. Go with Bringer of Rain for something like BF-Ruthless-Brutality-Conc/Increased AoE(with Melee Phys and Faster Attacks from BoR; and blind is nice with how often we attack)

This way we give up all ele damage and a chest slot, but maybe the DPS will be higher. And to offset the lack of chest defenses we go for Grace instead of Herald/Hatred. Even if this offers a considerable damage boost (and it may not) I see some possible Health-related issues but imo it's still worth it to test.

With my leisurely pace of play it would take a while to get there, though. So just throwing the idea out there.

Cool idea but ... BoR is not as good as you think it is ... sorry dude, still good thought ;)
Update Done updating 3.0 changes explanation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info