GAGA killed it

Casually casual.

Last bumped on Feb 8, 2017, 7:31:29 PM
Don't you mean the Falcons. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Actually I skipped through the halftime show. Falcons got #rekt. I don't think anyone watching, or anyone sitting in the stands, even the most die hard Patriots fan praying for a miracle thought they had any chance of winning. They're a winning team, and a winning program.

But herp derp! Of course the Patriots haters are gonna say the ball was probably deflated, etc. But the only thing that got deflated was their hopes and dreams. They're either mouth breathing feminists who hate Tom Brady because he's a good looking, likeable straight guy, or are nerds who hate Brady because he's desirable to the opposite sex, rich, a champion, and isn't a virgin. The epitome of everything they're not. So to all the Patriots haters out there, SUCK IT!! XD
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 5, 2017, 11:18:22 PM
meh, it was ok.

but, I was barely listening.

the game was good tho.

as a huge football fan (well, xs and os fan) I stopped giving a shit about SB the show years ago.

dont give a shit about storylines, commercials, blah blah. I now turn the tv off or mute it when theres a commercial break.

but then, I dont really watch football for entertainment either....just a hobby of mine to watch all-22 tapes and the actual game of football in terms of playcalling, etc.

as I get older, I also grow more allergic to people who pretend to know a lick of football but who can't distinguish a skinny post from a drag route. thankfully enough, its really to see who is who because football is probably more complex than any other major sport in the world.

so when you bring up ZBS or a 5 technique lineman in a football conversation, and are met with blank stares, its fairly obvious.

anyway, rant over. historic chokejob by the falcons and a great comeback for the pats. my team's soon to be new coach (shanny) fucked up because of his ego twice and remained aggressive for no real reason when he couldve just ran the ball and milk the clock. eh. hopefully he learns from his mistakes when he gets here in SF.
She was high energy as fuck, jumping from roofs, running and dancing around like crazy and still almost perfectly singing without any lip sync. Also that edelmanesque catch at the end, noice.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Mebbe I'm just too old, but I am mystified that a "Lady Haha" or her ilk would be relevant to football fans for their halftime show. It'd be like the Sex Pistols doing entertainment at a bridge tournament. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Mebbe I'm just too old, but I am mystified that a "Lady Haha" or her ilk would be relevant to football fans for their halftime show. It'd be like the Sex Pistols doing entertainment at a bridge tournament. =0[.]o=

I'm 50 next birthday.

I don't think it's that you are too old, I just think you are drawing correlations that don't exist.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

I'm 50 next birthday.

I don't think it's that you are too old, I just think you are drawing correlations that don't exist.

I bet Ray is concerned about that spirit cooking :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'm 50 next birthday.

I bet Ray is concerned about that spirit cooking :3
Yeah, about that.

I've thought about this for some time, and I think there's an element of religious intolerance to this. Let's face it, there are occultists out there in public and personal life: Gaga, Jay-Z, Tony Podesta, Marina Abramovic, Styxhexenhammer, my ex-wife, etc. Probably a couple randomness in your personal life as well. They're not all bad people; some are, some aren't, as with ANY religion. Some have great talent (e.g. Styx).

I see a lot of hate thrown at Gaga and others of similar faith over their religious beliefs. She's been called "Luciferian" on Breitbart comment pages, and there's a chance Gaga would even agree with the description. But what of it? If I responded to everything a Christian ever did with "Jesus-lover," even where Christianity was not being invoked, people would readily see the bias in such comments.

Are there any reports of the Ordo Templi Orientis planning terrorist attacks? Of Satanists in suicide vests blowing up in a public square? Of witches beheading homosexuals as human sacrifice? Of course not. I mean, shit, if you're really insisting on picking a religion to hate, then you've chosen poorly.

There's this thing called the first amendment. We should be better than hating on Gaga for her religion, or anyone else for that matter.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
^Your wife was a satanist?

It all makes sense now!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info