So about that 3.0 Beta GGG...

"
Chris wrote:
When the Breach league ends, we'll be launching another challenge league (2.6.0) in line with the above schedule. The Beta for 3.0.0 will start at some point during this league (likely near the middle). We expect that the Beta would run until the end of the 2.6.0 league.

• Do I need to pay for a key?
  • Will it be apart of some supporter pack again?
  • Will I be told I was going to be given a key for free anyways after I already bought one of the packs?
  • Are you going to run races and such like before to give people chances to play in the beta like last time?
  • And most importantly; Will you resurrect the Beta Forums so all the relentless posts won't clutter GD?

Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2017, 2:32:58 AM
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
When the Breach league ends, we'll be launching another challenge league (2.6.0) in line with the above schedule. The Beta for 3.0.0 will start at some point during this league (likely near the middle). We expect that the Beta would run until the end of the 2.6.0 league.

• Do I need to pay for a key?
  • Will it be apart of some supporter pack again?
  • Will I be told I was going to be given a key for free anyways after I already bought one of the packs?
  • Are you going to run races and such like before to give people chances to play in the beta like last time?
  • And most importantly; Will you resurrect the Beta Forums so all the relentless posts won't clutter GD?

Yes to all:prediction

Won't get answers anyway till they release 3.0 trailer
Bye bye desync!
Questions, questions we'll see at the end of the day.

And good ones, too. :D
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Nice try StDrakeX but you're just trolling us with this thread. PoE 3.0 roll out is being done the same way DX11 was rolled out prior to patch 2.5.0 and Breach. I think this is a smart move by GGG to roll out some new code prior to a major update to work out the bugs (remember the sound killing bug of Prophecy league last summer that took over 2 weeks to get fixed and the server/client timing problems that sent my latency through the roof and made me skip playing that temp league).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jan 24, 2017, 2:07:43 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Nice try StDrakeX but you're just trolling us with this thread. PoE 3.0 roll out is being done the same way DX11 was rolled out...

Haven't you been around for rather long? From what I understand it will be exactly as the release of Act IV: Closed beta, you can get RNG based beta keys, buy them with a supporter pack and maybe (probably) prior supporters of a certain tier will also get a key (and hopefully, differently to the Act IV beta, this time they'll get them right away).
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Nice try StDrakeX but you're just trolling us with this thread. PoE 3.0 roll out is being done the same way DX11 was rolled out...

Haven't you been around for rather long?

Just don't bother with some people, usually people gain some kind of wisdom or insight but yeah...
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info