MSI laptop PC doesn't work correctly

I bought MSI laptop PC (GS43VR 6RE). Unfortunately, the PC doesn't work correctly for playing PoE. The problem is that my key input does not sometimes react. I located the problem is caused by "Dragon center" that is install in the PC and controlled MSI laptop PC function. When I uninstall Dragon center, It isn't caused the problem. I told the problem and the Dragon center effect to MSI support. But, MSI support directed me uninstall and installation of various drivers and application without showing an effective solution. And, MSI support directed me that I refer for the problems to the game maker (GGG).

Please help me for the problem. I am in trouble, because MSI support cannot show the solution to problem.
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2017, 2:46:04 AM
try posting it (with more detailed description) in technical support forum section, maybe there will be someone with experience with this issue (in this section there are people focusing on game mechanics/theorycrafting).. but I dont believe it is a PoE game issue, havent seen anyone complaining about this.. MSI stuff just wanted to get rid of you:)

laptops usually come with with tons of preinstalled bullcrap, have you done the cleaning? in the background, there should run only the apps you want..

also have you googled for this issue? the rule that always works for me is: "if there is a problem with sw/hw bug, plenty of people must have already encountered it -> most likely solved it. If I cant find anything, then the problem is with local system/user"
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Thank you for reply.
Where do you mean the forum of, MSI support or PoE?

When I bought the PC, I installed only PoE. But, the problem happened. One of 3-5 times, the PC do not react to my key inputs to give a skill such as "q,w,e,r,t". When I use a speedy skill, the problem happens a lot.

I have googled MSI problem. I cannot see Dragon center bug. But, I have seen a lot of bugs in "MSI gaming app" attached to the graphics board of MSI that works like a dragon center. Many users of the MSI graphics board take the choice that they do not use the application for and solve the problem. But, is it difficult to take the choice that I do not use the application for in the laptop PC? So I am in trouble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info