Low-life Vortex Trapper elementalist

Horrible content-creator and memelord.
Last edited by Erueruefu on Jan 20, 2017, 8:40:26 PM
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2017, 7:56:30 AM
where's the amulet
"
Pectoral wrote:
where's the amulet

It seems to have gotten lost. I'm terribly sorry about that.

Anyway, it was a "presence of chayula, onyx amulet".
Horrible content-creator and memelord.
Hey Dude, i like your content but your so called semi builds suck ass :)

1. What jewels are you using or were you using?
because i can only see the jewels you use for your now respeced ci elementalhit fire dude.

2.How are u able to wear the axe with so little strenght on your gear?

3. do you have some kind of benchmarks for dps?

ty

Hi,

I was planning to do a very similar build to yours (life based, no low life), and maybe rerolling to low life once I got the cash. But there are a couple things I'm still undecided, maybe you can help me with your experience:

1.- Chill. Dyadus gives +40% burn damage taken if chilled by you. What is your source or chill? Is the DOT from vortex effect awarded to you? (happens with on-kill effects...), it has something to do with Orb of Storms + Conflux? maybe you oversight it?

2.- Ignite chance. Dyadus vs 2x Ashcallers. 25% ignite + fortify + rare shield stats + Elemental Equilibrium vs 44% ignite, 3% more burn damage (without EE). How much chance to ignite is really necessary?

3.- Elemental Overload. I was considering to get Herald of Thunder + Inc. Crit strikes (it works, tested), being it triggered by Shocking/General Conflux and your kill from burn-prolif. This is for clear-speed reasons, on bosses I would end up using orb of storms... So, on red maps, do you kill most trash with the burns or the Vortex initial hit? Or do you see this too unstable?
Last edited by Visca on Feb 19, 2017, 3:59:10 PM
Eru, what gems you swap for boss fight ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info