Bring back old G820! -> Looking for Chayula kill for chall.

Hey!

I'm really sad what happend to that lovely channel 820.

I came to forum to get some help from you. I love achievements and challanges always try 100% even useless achiv's.

Im sure that many people farm Chayula. That's mine last boss for challange. Thing is I have to focus on gear and atm more at gems. I'm 92 ED. If anyone would be soo kind and take my sinner soul to chayula breach it would be awesome. I can help full run or just inv for boss. Don't need loot and even if i would need loot i wouldn't take. play fair game and get fair game back. Global 820 is helpless with my struggle because of scammers, "not very inteligent people" and greed. I can offer as a favour for a favour help with ur uber lab on alt, masters l7 include zana.

With love,
Szafka
May RNGesus be with you!
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2017, 12:26:22 AM
Trade 820 is where it's at now, for what it's worth. Gotta cough up for your challenges. People sell Chayula kills in there regularly.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Yup. What Viperesque said. Either work with friends/guild, or pay the price in Trade 820.
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Jan 20, 2017, 12:31:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info