Yay console poe, I'm 12 btw

I played D3 on console for maybe a week when it was released. This was before Reaper of Souls. Console D3 was and probably still is the equivalent of "open battlenet Diablo 2" or "Jamella hero editor Diablo". That means there was heavily modded items, duping, stuff like that. It killed the longevity of the game for me and for a lot of other players.

I haven't read anything specific on what to expect from a console version of PoE. However I can't help but remember my console Diablo experience when wondering how this will all play out. If that same modding crowd does their magic to PoE, I imagine it'll die even faster than D3 did, especially if it's free on consoles too.

Last edited by LAMSOL on Jan 19, 2017, 10:41:27 AM
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 2:49:24 PM
I just wanna point out that I love your username. That is all.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Another tantrum thread? Hold up dude. I ran out of popcorn.
"
frenzul wrote:

Think that's your forum PTSD. I'm just sharing an experience.
"
"
frenzul wrote:

Ok. I'll bite.

Duped items on D3 console? Why the hell are you playing public matches of D3 on console? Play with your friends. Or. Don't pick up duped items? In what way do those items affect your gameplay in D3? They don't. There are no ladders. There are no races. If a guy got to paragon 1000 in a day, it does not affect you in the least.

Will people dupe stuff on POE console? If they can, probably. Do you play with people on POE? Most people I've seen and talked to play solo. And, hate trading, and avoid other players at all cost.

So sorry, what was your problem again?
Last edited by frenzul on Jan 19, 2017, 10:51:10 AM
"
frenzul wrote:
"
"
frenzul wrote:

Ok. I'll bite.

Duped items on D3 console? Why the hell are you playing public matches of D3 on console? Play with your friends. Or. Don't pick up duped items? In what way do those items affect your gameplay in D3? They don't. There are no ladders. There are no races. If a guy got to paragon 1000 in a day, it does not affect you in the least.

Will people dupe stuff on POE console? If they can, probably. Do you play with people on POE? Most people I've seen and talked to play solo. And, hate trading, and avoid other players at all cost.

So sorry, what was your problem again?

Thanks for the guide. Although I'm not planning on playing this game on console, let alone owning a console in the near future.

When there's an abundance of cheating in a game that can be played single player throughout, but has multiplayer opportunities as well, it makes me want to move on from the game. Especially if there is a version without cheating that I can play (PC). I like to play solo as well but I like the thought of multiplayer potential in the future. I imagine I'm not alone.

If you played D2 closed and open, you know the difference. If you didn't then I'm not sure what to tell you.
"

If you played D2 closed and open, you know the difference. If you didn't then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Ok, so it was just another whine post. Heard.

/popcorn
"
frenzul wrote:
"

/popcorn

It's amazing how many people talk about D3, but never mention RUNE. ~ I feel so ancient.
Spoiler
Image not related (I brought my own popcorn).

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." --George Carlin
"
frenzul wrote:
"

/popcorn

So much passive aggressiveness. Since you've been so opposed to my thread, I'm guessing you're excited for console PoE. I'd be happy very with you heading xbox. now there's a plus side to making them console version. :)

/instigating
"
"
frenzul wrote:
"

/popcorn

So much passive aggressiveness. Since you've been so opposed to my thread, I'm guessing you're excited for console PoE. I'd be happy very with you heading xbox. now there's a plus side to making them console version. :)

/instigating

I am excited for console, if it makes it to PS4. I'm also excited for changes to PC. It's all very exciting. The only thing I don't like about POE is the cancerous people on the forum that think they own stock in GGG because they bought a stash tab and are pissed because their game still lags.

/pcmasterracelawl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info