console port

lmao wow. lmao wow. lmao wow. lmao wow. lmao wow. lmao wow. lmao wow. lmao wow. GGG will be broke and no longer a company in 5 years. lmao wow. lmao wow. Console. ARPG on a console lmao wow.
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 8:41:23 AM
entitled persons everywhere, lmao

If I'd be a developer I would seek ways to have my game reach further through all communities. I expect it to have a lot of impact in US market.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
entitled persons everywhere, lmao

If I'd be a developer I would seek ways to have my game reach further through all communities. I expect it to have a lot of impact in US market.

If you were a developer, you would try a console port? Even though, as a developer, you'd know exactly how rare it was that a port from PC to Console, or vice versa, goes well? And how expensive and hard it is to even manage to TAKE that risk?

For sane developers...You don't take a massive, expensive risk when you KNOW exactly how rare it is that anyone manages it, even people with far, far more resources than you.

This is the move of greedy developers who have lost touch with something we all know applies in this game..."If you get too greedy, you'll die." This is why builds with too little defenses and lots of damage...are not viable.

Well, we all suspected GGG wasn't really playing the same game we were...Now we can see it, because clearly, in their version of POE, it's actually D3 where barely any defenses are needed and greed has no downsides.

- Sheepster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info