Account locked on stream

I didn't want to post this on forums, but i have to, since there is no responce from support@grindinggear.com.

My account was locked on a stream:
https://clips.twitch.tv/chistor_/CheerfulGorillaWholeWheat

So can i get any info about what happened and how to unlock it as fast as possible, please?

IGN chistor
Last edited by chistor on Jan 19, 2017, 6:26:24 AM
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 10:55:48 AM
Nothing account related is handled via the forums. You are just going to have to be patient and wait for support to reply to your email. They were, at last count, 1500 or so emails behind, so it can take up to a week or so for them to get back to you.

E: And don't send them any more emails either, as that will only put you back at the end of the queue.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Jan 19, 2017, 6:53:40 AM
"
Nothing account related is handled via the forums. You are just going to have to be patient and wait for support to reply to your email. They were, at last count, 1500 or so emails behind, so it can take up to a week or so for them to get back to you.

E: And don't send them any more emails either, as that will only put you back at the end of the queue.

Aside from people playing game for few hours after the work i have daily streaming schedule and streaming as a job. So now i have to sit back and do nothing for several days, while my followers have nothing to watch?
IGN chistor
Yes. You are in a ticket queue and you have to wait for your turn just like everyone else. No one person is more, or less, important than another. Coming to the forums isn't going to speed the process up any faster either as everything account related, as I said, is handled via email for security (among other) reasons.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Jan 19, 2017, 7:44:29 AM
"
chistor wrote:
Aside from people playing game for few hours after the work i have daily streaming schedule and streaming as a job. So now i have to sit back and do nothing for several days, while my followers have nothing to watch?

You stream as your "job"? Perhaps you need to diversify...
"
Christor wrote:
Planned games!

Lost Ark
W40K Inquisitor Martyr
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Grim Dawn
Lineage Eternal

Now's the time to start one of those streams?

Or just create a new PoE account and continue to stream PoE. Accounts are typically locked for a reason. Did you do something to violate GGG's terms of use?

Problem is, being a streamer doesn't make you any more important than everyone else who's a customer of GGG.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info