UI on Xbox version - can we get some desktop changes as well?

Hello,

The U.I. for Xbox version is much cleaner. I wonder if we could get some update in this regard as well on desktop. I think it takes too much space on the screen since it is not scalable. Only way is to place on ultra wide resolution like 21:9. So unless i have monitor like that, i am forced to play in windowed mode stretched

Please give us some options to modify the UI.

thx
Supporter
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 11:31:22 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
LOL that would cost them development time for xbox one they won't make any improvements to pc poe.
I trust Chris that his statement in the media is true. Adapting PoE to Xbox which has mediocre HW under the hood brought us PC players many performance tweaks. On my HW the game runs smoothly now, much much better than year and a half ago. Only server performance issues seems to be holding back this game. Regardless of predictive or lock step game mode. Hitting full screen with breach with Firestorm is a lag fest.

Back to the topic

bump
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info