Act V Spoiled :3

https://youtu.be/D7GGf4-1O-E?t=2m27s

It's snow-themed (hurray!) and there is new monsters that look like Bloodsuckers from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

There is only 4 Flask slots in X-box version :o and only 4 slots for skills. While some builds are fine with 4 skill slots, for example ED would feel uncomfortable if you use Abyssal Cry as well.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jan 19, 2017, 1:23:10 AM
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 8:45:49 AM
Looks like you can pull the right trigger on the controller to swap your skills to another set of 4; so 8 skill slots total.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
If you look at 4 powers you will see an R with and Arrow, that is the button you press to flip over to your OTHER 4 powers...

The power total is still 8 but only 4 are shown at once. Its a console thing.
Basically means we are never getting more skill slots in the PC version.

Dragon age inquisition had a gimpy console setup where only 2 sets of 4 active skills were allowed as well.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Snow! I wish they'd gone for something different, but well.
Interface looks strange, but then that's a matter of getting used to, I think.

Whodathunk PoE would come to consoles after all. Not that it makes me particularly happy, but good for the console players.:D
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
hopefully they give us some more passive point quests
Chill Jams
I kinda doubt they would model areas and characters just for a trailer I think

So my vague guess is that we are going back to Oriath and we'll need to go through mountains before we reach it, in those mountains we'll find that place that plays around 1:20 in the video

Eventually we'll fight the guards that you see in that room with the giant statue in the beginning, and we'll reach that room itself

though I don't see how dominus could simply come back, maybe it's going to be like Final Fantasy X when you fight the same villain multiple times and he has a different form each time. That's not really a good thing since it would remove the threat of that character, kinda like team rocket in pokemon always coming back and getting their ass kicked each time
I doubt that we'll fight dominus. The scene where he was shown in that large hall is imo your exile's trial that took place before the game.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I doubt that we'll fight dominus. The scene where he was shown in that large hall is imo your exile's trial that took place before the game.
^
it is even followed by exiles in prison ship and later the beach where your char starts the game
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Play alpha and spoiled is all :-)
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info