Witch Question - The power of a level?

I'm recently started this witch (Magosnik), and spent quite a bit getting her gear. I know I still have some work left, but I'm feeling like I wont get much more DPS out of upgraded gear later?

I did merciless lab at 71, and currently I am getting as much as I can from The dried lake, probably until 75.

I'm sticking with SRS for now I think, since it seems to be the easiest to manage. I tried the Auromancer build, and I wasn't really liking the maintenance of Animate weapon.

Can I expect to do higher tier maps as I level, with my current gear, and if not, what should I tweak?

I'm able to keep 6 aura's at the moment, and my ES is sitting at 5932, the majority of my future points will be ES nodes (like 6%).
Last edited by FurianXO on Jan 18, 2017, 1:37:21 PM
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2017, 2:08:45 PM
Minions/spells get a lot of power from levels. What level are your gems?
U MAD?
Everything is 17 atm (SRS, Zombie, Specter). I could upgrade those to 20 though.

Edit: Yes, that was a significant upgrade!
Last edited by FurianXO on Jan 18, 2017, 1:54:57 PM
17 is rather low and surprising for such high gear level. as well as weird mistakes like support gem setup with elemental focus and without minion damage, and absence of Aura effect passives next to your path

also, where is your Offering skill setup?
and fix the flasks :)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Jan 18, 2017, 2:00:28 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:
17 is rather low and surprising for such high gear level. as well as weird mistakes like support gem setup with elemental focus and without minion damage, and absence of Aura effect passives next to your path

Someone must have just given him 20 ex...
U MAD?
"
Ludvator wrote:

I've just been leveling them up as I go, this my first Necro. Elemental focus I used following a necro build in the witch build list. I'll replace it with Minion Damage. I'm assuming you mean the Influence node? I was working my way there, but got a little closer now.
"
FurianXO wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:

I've just been leveling them up as I go, this my first Necro. Elemental focus I used following a necro build in the witch build list. I'll replace it with Minion Damage. I'm assuming you mean the Influence node? I was working my way there, but got a little closer now.

Why would you use elemental focus with a poison build?
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
FurianXO wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:

Why would you use elemental focus with a poison build?

Probably because i was using two guides. I had intended on going auromancer, but decided to switch, because I didn't like the play style too much. I'm no theorycrafter... i just like mashing buttons and watching stuff explode :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info