Jog my memory

I played briefly (obviously) many years ago, but I already had too many (gaming) time commitments to give PoE much time. I'm starting up again because the community and everybody I've known that played PoE really enjoys it, but I've forgotten a few things about the game.

Is PoE p2w? Was this supposed to be the spiritual successor to Diablo 2? I loved the first two Diablo games, but I have no desire to play a p2w game. I don't mind paying for cosmetics or any of that stuff (I know that's how these guys pay the bills), but actual p2w is a no-go for me.

Thanks in advance for any replies! I look forward to seeing you in game :)
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2017, 12:21:56 PM
I don't think you can buy anything with real money that makes the game easier or makes you stronger in any way. You can pick up extra bank space, but that is really just quality of life.
This took four threads with two different titles. The fuck?

PoE is not P2W. The closes thing to P2W (and some get their panties in a tight little bunch over this), is the ability to buy stash tabs, increasing the hoarding space you have.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
This took four threads with two different titles. The fuck?

PoE is not P2W. The closes thing to P2W (and some get their panties in a tight little bunch over this), is the ability to buy stash tabs, increasing the hoarding space you have.

Yeah, I kept getting an error when making the thread so I remade it. My bad. Anyway, thanks for the info! Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info