Path of Exile Talent Competition Winners!

I like how the mjolnir got first place when the item was nerfed to complete shit
Life will be technically better Soon TM
Thank you guys! I think everyone did an awesome job!
Congratulations to the winners!
A card game!! I mean that is rather impressive, I'd like to buy this card game for a collectors piece.
awaiting till my time
I wasn't going to say anything but since others have mentioned...That random piano piece as 1st prize? Come on-- there wasn't even a moment where it conjured up the thought of Izario. It reminded me of the time in art school where I used homework for one class for another class too lol...My instructor was on to me too and gave me a bad grade.

The music guy gets the artwork while the artists get...a T-Shirt? Such injustice... I feel bad for you guys (too many to mention). Also 'The Occultist Witch' drawing didn't even make it to the finals. (shout out to you)!

(I liked the piano piece though don't get me wrong).

Anyways, thanks all for sharing!
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Again, congrats to the winners. :-)

These are by far my favorites! ...

Hey, thanx for the shoutout, I'm the "Scepter of God cinematic" guy. Good news is PC's all fixed and I'm back on track. Well there's no bad news really, but since I missed the competition deadline I no longer have one, so I'll put extra detail in it, even though it will take a wee bit longer. Hope GGG doesn't mind me making it outside of any contest.
I once yolo'd a swag so hard my whole fam got lit.
For those that don't think it's real......I'll post a youtube video of me smashing something with it in the near future!
"
For those that don't think it's real......I'll post a youtube video of me smashing something with it in the near future!

Very cool. :-) Also, you probably missed my question before... did you create that handle by cutting metal, or by heating it up and twisting it?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"

Can't wait to see it in action, then ! :)
Those who think it isn't real didn't take a look at all the pictures, I think.
I stand corrected.
Last edited by pure_lunatic on Jan 19, 2017, 6:30:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info