[2.6] CI Vaal Ice Nova Inquisitor, Great clear speed and insane fun!

"
Markuchi wrote:
Ok so ive tried Glacial Cascade and it is so much better single target, really good to get your charges up and for the boss fight at the end.
Really is a joke using regular Ice Nova unless its really low maps.

As you can see I faceroll everything with normal Ice Nova so you're doing something wrong.

@naphzter - yes but it can be hard to do in the beginning of the league.
@nuuska - Boots enchant, Kiara's Determination flask, Valyrium ring
@Markuchi - You can use what fits you better, Cascade worst in my opinion. It has less base damage and which is only partially cold. However you can out range bosses to be more safe.
@Jayesslee - yes but if you trying to farm those i don't recommend this build.
@DerMannheimer - Not worth to loose that much ES and resist for 10% area, radius was different story...
"
Emjotte wrote:

@Markuchi - You can use what fits you better, Cascade worst in my opinion. It has less base damage and

Thing about Cascade is that it hits 2-3 times so you really get much more damage than Ice Nova, Also with 20% quality you get 20% more damage. Ice nova only gives area for quality.
Ice nova is still ok but Cascade definitely is the winner for single target. Either way you would be using vaal nova most of the time anyways so why not have a single target spell.
Just makes this build so much better when you can some what fix its weakness with single target by using Cascade.
Last edited by Markuchi on Mar 13, 2017, 3:00:47 PM
Hi there,

Great build man, not the usual VaalSparker FeelsGoodMan.

I'm having huge issue sustaining mana... How do you deal with it ? Maybe I'm doing something wrong ?

Thanks !
See you in Wraeclast exile !
@MrNereGaming Life and Mana leech on boots is king here I highly recommend that. You can also use mana flask as a temporary solution.
Thanks for the answer.

I figured it out by myself and now it's going well, it's mandatory indeed (didn't see it in the enchant section of the guide).
See you in Wraeclast exile !
Hi

thanks for good builds

i'll try this one :D

have one question

is this build viable uber lab?

on even hardest difficulty day ( like charged two hand hammer or duel sword) ?

if it viable is there anything to swap or prepare?

thanks gl hf :D
Hi i got one more question

it little stupid noob

but why you have to cap attack speed not cast speed??

on your dagger and bandit and jewel

why not cast speed??

You can do Uber lab on this character but you need to swap your single target to 5/6 link setup because Vaal Ice Nova has no use there. Of course it's harder than Slayer or Juggernaut but doable.

I Invested into attack speed for mobility. You have enough damage at certain point and the only thing slowing you down is shield charge speed.
Thanks for answer!

may i ask you to recommend single target skill ??

i saw other opinion but i don't know what is pros and cons

is glacial carsade good? i saw your opinion that glacial carsade has less base damage and partially cold

i understand it has less base damage but what mean is partially cold ?

i know it is noob and anoy question but i wish you can help me

and thanks for great build i had a lot of fun with this build

have a nice day :D
Last edited by dpeth9900 on Mar 17, 2017, 12:08:46 PM
i got one more question

how can you use duel curse without nord or item?

i mean CWDT warload's mark and curse on hit setting at shield

i wonder :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info