Old Maps grant bonus on different maps on atlas.

I haven't done extensive testing on this but when i finished an old rare "underground sea map" I got the bonus for "reef map" on atlas. Similarly other maps grant bonus for different maps probably because the bosses switched up so the game checks the boss name and what new map it's supposed to be in instead of what map you're actually running. Despite all that the fact that I'm gaining any bonuses at all is a bug of its own I think since old maps shouldn't work towards atlas progression? Just look at the top left of this image --> http://i.imgur.com/fkChnsE.jpg I haven't even traded any maps so it shouldn't even be possible to run that one. (and actually I didn't because as I said it's a different map that granted me the bonus for it)

Edit: And a second bug which is related, since I run an underground sea map and not the reef one I didn't get the shaper orb for reef while the bonus is completed.

Edit2: Run an actual reef map that I bought from someone and while the bonus was already completed I got the shaper orb but that makes me wonder if there's a display bug somewhere and the bonuses aren't actually completed which is even more annoying since I've run a dozen of old maps and got other bonuses completed before I realized, now I don't even know which maps those are to rerun them.
Last edited by MuFeR on Jan 16, 2017, 12:56:52 PM
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2017, 1:07:01 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This is working as intended. Legacy maps that changed with the release of Atlas unlock a map of the tier you run, and a path to it. See HERE under "legacy maps and standard players"
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
This is working as intended. Legacy maps that changed with the release of Atlas unlock a map of the tier you run, and a path to it. See HERE under "legacy maps and standard players"

I see thanks for the info. I looked around and everyone misinformed that old maps don't unlock anything in the atlas so that had me confused.
Last edited by MuFeR on Jan 16, 2017, 1:07:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info