Hc - Duo - Speedmap : What build?

Hi!

I'am an Necro auramancer and my wife want to come play whit me . we are playing in HC breach and i try to find a good build for her to play whit me in duo but all build on the net is solo build.

So do you have any idea to build for play in duo whit auramancer in HC for mapping?
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2017, 10:41:26 AM
Ur wife cud play bunch of diff builds

ranged tornado shot/ lightning arrow as she wud be beaide you getting the auras safe and sound while ur zombies tank in front lines

or reave if she likes more in your face action
or blade flurry if she is in between in your face and safety

or she cud go ham and play flicker strike altho she will not get your buffs 100% of time

Basically any attack type builds will benefit from your auras

I recommend ranged tornado shot or lightning arrow with blast rain single target since it is hardcore gameplay
Thx for you reply.

Whit my auramancer i play whit shield charge ans curse on hit, so i'am really much of time in the front. so the last time she playing a arrow bluid, she loose my aura lot of time.

So maybe an another skill should be good for mobility and curse for me? or maybe she need a more close build?

(You can see my auramancer in my profil)
Earthquake Slayer, Meatball Cyclone Raider, Blade Flurry Assassin (or Inquisitor if you use a lot of ele damage auras).
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info