So I can do something with it on standard <.<

>.>
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2017, 10:19:23 AM
Use it on other builds than bv or firestorm searing touch

Try make some broken vaal molten shell thing with all that currency vms coc with the boots that ignite ;-)
Just a thought with al these chaos (and finally mirrors).

Or try the no stone unturned (no turn unstoned) challenge while hoping for your last unique to DROP (shavs)
...Casirobro won't count.

;-) *chuckes slowly turning my back on a dinosaur*
No Problem,
Exile
Naw I have a rule to never use standard currency unless it's via game use like sacrifice 30 chaos orbs for this COOL LOOKING DRAGON STATUE WOOOO or you either give it away or let it rot that's our ''policy'' in terms of my group even though my group went to EVE and deserted me :3 and only 2 remain in HC QQ

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 15, 2017, 5:41:34 AM
Spoiler
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
My Hide in Std and ladder are identical. Coast. No decorations. 8 masters in a circle around waypoint with thier benches and map device like 2 ft away. Don't think I'll be winning HO of the week any time soon but its super efficient.

Spoiler
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 15, 2017, 6:02:15 AM
"
Naw I have a rule to never use standard currency unless it's via game use like sacrifice 30 chaos orbs for this COOL LOOKING DRAGON STATUE WOOOO or you either give it away or let it rot that's our ''policy'' in terms of my group even though my group went to EVE and deserted me :3 and only 2 remain in HC QQ

Wait what?!?!? U sayin' the BLOW legacy is dead?
Just wait till that "other" game will be released out of closed beta ( fucking bugged atm) ehm Lost *cough* Ark *cough*
No Problem,
Exile
Realize something: You don't value the currency in standard because it's free. You value the hideout deco because it's not. Making hideout deco free would only mean that you wouldn't value it.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
My Hide in Std and ladder are identical. Coast. No decorations. 8 masters in a circle around waypoint with thier benches and map device like 2 ft away. Don't think I'll be winning HO of the week any time soon but its super efficient.

Spoiler

LOL I do something similar, Elreon hideout where I stuff all the Masters in one room like a freshman college dorm
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info