Possible new pet summons

It would be nice to see more animal pet summons. Such as instead of zombies being able to obtain a skill gem to summon maybe wolves, bears or other animals. Me personally I like zombies and skeletons but this could add a little variety into the mix that would no doubt be interesting. For example instead of zombie summons a army of wolves and instead of specters maybe a bear summon and for skeletons a bird of some sort.
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2017, 9:12:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I want to see an MTX for the golems so they don't look like spinning rocks or some shit but actually bad ass golems that stroll around smacking stuff. Or turn you're minion hoard into steampunk robots. Or a robot golem. Or werewolves. Or big lizards. Or demons. Cool stuff...
Deliver pain exquisite
I (and others) have suggested using pets as golem mtx skins. The problem is that attack animations would need to be created. Personally I think it would be money well spent as people would probably be more likely to buy pets if they could be more than decorations.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Or what about those gold statues in A3. They would make awesome golem skins. Already have all the animations set, just make them MTXable.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info