New Microtransactions - Kaom and Daresso Portal

can somebody point me to those massive requests? i'm pretty sure they're not in the suggestions forum.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
lmao ^
"
vio wrote:
can somebody point me to those massive requests? i'm pretty sure they're not in the suggestions forum.

Ex Dee
Between the portals I've bought and the portals from league challenges, I fail to see a need for these. Maybe if they were a bit less clunky...
Saved
As standard routine

No Premium tab to Quad Premium tab == no point spending
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Please let us apply different portal mtxs to each master, then I might have a reason to want more of them.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Anyone know when the Atlas of Worlds maps are shipping out again? Would love to get mine
Looks great. Will probably grab them on discount.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I like the Daresso portal myself its sort of stargate-y-ish looking (the portal part anyways)

On GGGs todo list:

Let players assign up to 6 portal MTX effects;
each effect adds to the 6 portals on maps so 1 effect per portal;
each time a portal scroll is used it will swap portal effects starting from the 1st to the last and repeat

Edit: posting this idea in the idea forums cause its epic
Last edited by Lynerus on Jan 12, 2017, 8:01:30 PM
"
Marxone wrote:
As standard routine

No Premium tab to Quad Premium tab == no point spending
But wait, they added the portals because of "massive requests"

Its not like Premium to quad tab is a topic of massive request... /sarcasm
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info