Simple foolproof build that can do engame content?

Need something solid and simple, preferably with one skill or totems.

Any tips?
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2017, 8:03:02 PM
a slight bump...
Ancestral Warchief with Chieftain Asendancy is the way to go. Put a totem, then you can concentrate at dodging shit instead of staying still and dealing damage yourself. Actually, any totem build will do. Flameblast totems, Bladefall totems etc
Its very hard to find something. Ancestral warchief is not viable until lvl 28...

I have given up on this. Please delete thread.
Last edited by Bubba477 on Jan 11, 2017, 4:48:21 PM
Unless I am understanding you incorrectly, you dont need to be concerned with what you do at low levels. You can quite honestly use whatever skills you want regardless of build for quite a long time. On my latest build, i'm still willy nilly using siege ballista and lightning arrow at level 50 even though my build uses none of that. Don't worry about what happens up to level 28. Follow the passives a build mentions and use skills relevant to what bonuses you have until it comes into power.
I've played several totem builds and I'd honestly still say something like 2H RT Cyclone is safer.

If you're playing a totem build you basically have no defence if you get caught in a tight spot - Yes you can spend all of your time dodging around but if you get caught between a rock and a hard place you are screwed.

With cyclone you're basically just spinning and if you're in danger your just spin yourself outta there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info