Disgaea PC 2 is coming out at the end of the month

I wasnt even aware they had ported the original to pc. But im eagerly awaiting perhaps the only 10/10 video game ive played in the last decade to come to PC.
If you are unaware, the entire disgaea franchise is perhaps the best grinding game iv ever played. A true min/maxer's dream. It also has some great story with interesting personalities. And deep strategy.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2017, 9:12:12 AM
"
SkyCore wrote:
I wasnt even aware they had ported the original to pc. But im eagerly awaiting perhaps the only 10/10 video game ive played in the last decade to come to PC.
If you are unaware, the entire disgaea franchise is perhaps the best grinding game iv ever played. A true min/maxer's dream. It also has some great story with interesting personalities. And deep strategy.

Only ever really played the first one tbh (which i did get on the PC) and honestly i never delved that hard into it, pretty much just stuck to the story which i enjoyed, but holy shit could you go mad with it if you had the time
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I just looked this game up. What's with the loli, chibi characters? Looks like a weeaboo game to me. I really don't like that art style. Actually, I detest it.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 8, 2017, 6:30:28 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I just looked this game up. What's with the loli, chibi characters? Looks like a weeaboo game to me. I really don't like that art style. Actually, I detest it.

then don't play it?

By his definition any game from Japan that a Foreigner enjoys would be a Weaboo game though. xD
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Played Disgaea on pcsx2 emulator a while back. If you go past the obvious art style (I'm too not a huge fan of that), you find a very deep, fun, grindy, strategic game. With hilarious characters and a funny story on top of that.

Tried Disgaea 2 too, but meh, the original is better.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
By his definition any game from Japan that a Foreigner enjoys would be a Weaboo game though. xD

I doubt there are that many Japanese people posting on PoE forums. Most of the people here are Americans or Europeans. So yeah, context is important. I just call it how I see it.

Seeing how the weeaboo constituency here is rather strong, GGG might as well make anime skins for the characters and sell them as microtransactions. I might be interested in seeing how they weeaboo up Marauder. Edgy teenage personality with a hairdo like Noctis from FF XV? All the female characters become loli versions. With whiny female Japanese voice actors.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 10, 2017, 3:31:47 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"

I doubt there are that many Japanese people posting on PoE forums. Most of the people here are Americans or Europeans. So yeah, context is important. I just call it how I see it.

Seeing how the weeaboo constituency here is rather strong, GGG might as well make anime skins for the characters and sell them as microtransactions. I might be interested in seeing how they weeaboo up Marauder. Edgy teenage personality with a hairdo like Noctis from FF XV? All the female characters become loli versions. With whiny female Japanese voice actors.

They could always do a MLP one for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info